Its vacation time! Come and celebrate with crafts, activities, and treats. There is always something to explore at Yankee Candle Village in South Deerfield, but school vacation week is always special.
- Take Home Crafts (while supplies last)
- Scavenger hunt
- Create your own candle in Wax Works*
- Customize a accessorize your own perfect fluff-filled pal in our Build-A-Bear Workshop*
- Enjoy a great selection of sweet and salty snacks at Popcornopolis and Fudge*
- Family Friendly: Finish up your shopping trip with pizza paired with a pint of beer or a glass of wine. At Powder Hollow Brewing & Hillside Pizza*
Did you know that everyday, year round, you can visit their magical Bavarian Village? You can celebrate Christmas and catch snowflakes everyday. Watch the train overhead weave through the village, see Santa in his workshop. WCKC Tip: They have a wonderful Santa’s Toy Shop.
The Yankee Candle Village store in South Deerfield is worth the trip, any time of year.
Yankee Candle Village
25 Greenfield Rd
South Deerfield, MA 01373
Hours: Monday – Sunday | 10 am—6 pm
Please Note: The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has renumbered exit numbers on I-91. Yankee Candle Village is now exit 35.