Head over to Hampton Beach, NH to see something amazing – the 21st Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic running June 3-5, 2021! The entire area is illuminated for night viewing through June 27th!
The fun starts Friday, June 10, 2021 when 200 tons of imported sand is dropped on Hampton Beach and the “Grady Bunch” starts pounding up the sponsor site.
Schedule for 2021 Master Sand Sculpting Competition
- Thursday June 10 – 200 tons of sand are dropped on Hampton Beach.
- Fri. – Mon., June 11 – June 14 – Massive 100 ton sponsor site created.
- Mon. – Wed., August 31 – September 2 Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Tues., June 15 – Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Weds. June 16 – Masters Pound Up and Sponsor Sculpture Viewing
- Thurs. Fri., & Sat., June 17-18-19 – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Master Solo Competition
- Sat., June 19 – Judging and People’s Choice Award Voting, 1 – 3 p.m. Come vote for your favorite!
- Saturday Night, June 19 – Awards Ceremony, 7 p.m.
Can’t get there this weekend? The sand sculptures are on display through June 27!
The $25,000 in purse and entry awards will be distributed as follows:
1st Prize – $6,000
2nd Prize – $4,000
3rd Prize – $3,000
4th Prize – $2,000
People Choice – $1,000
Sculptor’s Choice – Medal
The event is funded by the Hampton Beach Village District and Sponsors, in cooperation with The Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce and The NH Division of Parks. Interested sponsors or volunteers should contact the Hampton Chamber of Commerce at 603-926-8718.
21st Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting
Hampton Beach, Route 1A, Hampton Beach NH
Looking for more great ideas for the family? See the WCKC Facebook page!