Head over to Hampton Beach, NH to see something amazing – the 20th Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic running September 3-5, 2020! The entire area is illuminated for night viewing through September 14th!
The fun starts Friday, August 28, 2020 when 200 tons of imported sand is dropped on Hampton Beach and the “Grady Bunch” starts pounding up the sponsor site.
Schedule for 2020 Master Sand Sculpting Competition
- Mon. – Wed. – August 31 – September 2 Massive 100 Ton Sponsor Site Created
- Wed., September 2 – Sponsors Grand Finale with a Master Group Carve.
- Thurs., Fri., & Sat., Sept 3-5 Solo Competition $15,000 purse and entry awards.
- Sat., September 5 1:00 – 3:00 PM Voting for People’s Choice Award.
- Sat., September 5 at 8:00 PM Awards Ceremony on Sea Shell Stage. Special Fireworks Display at 9:30 PM.
Can’t get there this weekend? The sand sculptures are on display through September 14!
The event is funded by the Hampton Beach Village District and Sponsors, in cooperation with The Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce and The NH Division of Parks. Interested sponsors or volunteers should contact the Hampton Chamber of Commerce at 603-926-8718.
20th Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting
Hampton Beach, Route 1A, Hampton Beach NH