WCKC explored the trails at Dodge Park today for the first time. What a wonderful small, 13 acre park to bring the whole family. We especially loved the 1897 rustic stone bridge. Here are our tips:
- Start at gazebo entrance on Randolph Rd.
- There are several starting paths, pick any one the kids want to try.
- We didn’t think the trails were well marked, so pay attention to any landmarks. There are several off-shoots to the main path.
- Trail can get muddy after a rain, wear appropriate footwear.
- Bring bug spray.
- Pack a picnic! The gazebo is a great place to have a meal or snack.
- Leave the strollers and bikes at home. The trail has some steep hills with rocks and branches.
For more Worcester Parks & Playgrounds, see the WCKC Worcester Playgrounds Guide!