Wild Kratts: Creature Power at Springfield Museums through 9/12!
Get ready for an Extraordinary Adventure!
Step into the World of Wild Kratts® to explore the secret lives of amazing creatures in this special exhibit. Immerse yourself in animal habitats from around the globe, discover incredible creature powers and go on a mission to foil the villains’ nefarious plans.
Explore Four Habitats
- Tropical Rainforest
- The Antarctic
- Australian Outback Desert
- Your Neighborhood
Activate Creature Powers
- Sneak through the forest using the stealth of a jaguar
- Swing through the trees like a spider monkey
- Test your hops against a kangaroo
- Hunt for lunch like a platypus
- Tuesday–Saturday: 10 am–5 pm
- Sunday: 11 am–5 pm
- Monday: Closed
1 Ticket = 5 Museums (Including the Dr. Seuss Museum)
- Adults: $25
- Seniors (60+): $16.50
- College Students: $16.50
- Youth 3–17: $13
- Children Under 3: Free
Advance Tickets are encouraged!
21 Edwards Street
Springfield, MA 01103