The Ramble! Now Open at NEBG at Tower Hill. The Ramble, the new 1.5 acre garden, set in the heart of New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill, welcomes children, families, and everyone looking for a joyful, educational experience in a naturalistic setting.
Beautifully landscaped, with hundreds of perennials, shrubs, and trees and featuring a brook, a pond, and a waterfall, The Ramble invites the young and the young at heart to learn about plants and nature. With accessible paths that all can enjoy, and immersive activities designed to spark the imagination, The Ramble draws families in ways not possible in the past. Come into the garden and expand your horizons in a healthy way.
- An imaginative water feature with a landscaped pond and waterfall to explore.
- A one-of-a-kind “Stumpery” with tree stumps for climbing.
- A tunnel made of woven branches, and natural building materials for hands-on imaginative play.
- A circle lawn for games, picnics, performances, classes, and programs.
- A pavilion for outdoor classes and picnic tables for gathering.
- A forage garden with edible plants to help teach children where food comes from.
- An outcrop amphitheater for students to gather while on STEAM-focused field trips.
- Accessible paths for people of all abilities.
- Hundreds of new plantings, including beautiful perennials, bulbs, shrubs, and trees, including many native to New England.
- Quiet spots for reading, drawing, reflecting, and inspiration.
Buy tickets at the entrance or in advance: https://purchase.nebg.org/performancecalendar.aspx
General Admission Rates:
Seniors (65+): $15
Youth (4-12): $8
Children 3 and under: Free
New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill
11 French Drive
Photo: The Ramble at New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill. Photographer: Mala Lam