Unicorn Experience at The Farm at SummitWynds! Visit their Unicorns of all sizes and colors. Get your tickets soon as they are limited. No tickets will be sold at the farm.
- Saturday July 29th 10am – 2pm
- Sunday July 30th 10pm – 2pm
- Ticket Prices start at $19.99. Under age 3 are free.
- Tickets available here: Unicorn Experience
- Strike a pose. Bring your camera/phone to take pictures. (No professional set ups)
- Shop with our local Artisans and Crafters
- Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields (not in bloom), overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
- Enjoy lavender treats & drinks (Outside food is not permitted.)
- Take a wagon ride around the farm.
- Listen to a Unicorn Story with a princess
- Collect Unicorn Trading Cards
- Bounce around in our bouncy castle ($5 or included in a Unicorn Lovers Package)
- Hike their nature trail (It’s about a mile long and you’ll be walking through the woods, the enchanting pine grove, then in the field near the horse pasture and back up the hill to the barn area. This trail has rough terrain, pass at your own risk and wear sturdy shoes or boots.)
- Take a self-guided farm tour (use their Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs, and chickens
- Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds
- Ride a horse or pony ($5 or included in a Unicorn Lovers Package) – Children only
- Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade
- Take a Spiritual Journey through the lavender labyrinth
- Stop in the Vintage Camper Photo Booth and strike a pose
- Various children’s activities such as: Hoot N Holler Hill, Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with spring horses, Face Painting, Workshops and more. (Some fees do apply for certain activities – see their website for more info)
- Download their Free App to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt
The Farm at SummitWynds
69 Summit St
(Photos Courtesy of The Farm at SummitWynds)
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the Worcester Central Kids Calendar e-newsletter!