Story Land is the one of the best children’s theme parks in New Hampshire, offering rides and entertainment to families with young children for over 65 years. Here’s what you can enjoy in 2021:
- Over 30 attractions/rides
- Special events/Character appearances
- Family dining options including character dinners and tea time
What’s Open & What’s Closed?
To ensure the safety of our Guests and Team Members while providing the very best experience possible, some attractions and high touch areas may be closed during your visit. See their website operations page for information that is updated daily.
Planning a Visit
Story Land wants you to know the health and safety of their Guests and Team Members is their top priority. They are fully committed to creating the cleanest and safest environment possible for your visit.
In order to comply with key health and safety measures surrounding limiting capacity, social distancing, and touch-free payment, planning a visit to Story Land will look different this summer.
- Guests will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, in addition to their regularly purchased ticket or Season Pass.
If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already reached our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Story Land (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Facial coverings are required for all entrants, except children under three. Bandanas are not accepted as facial coverings at Story Land.
- Maintain 6 ft from those not in your party.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- For more info see their health & safety page.
Please note there will be no at gate ticket or season pass sales in 2021. All guests must arrive with their pre-purchased tickets or season passes and date of visit reserved via their online system.
- Regular Day Ticket (ages 3-59): $35.99
- Senior Day Ticket: $32.99
- Military Ticket: $30.99
- Buy now!
850 NH Route 16, Glen, NH 03838