Story Land Opens May 28! Story Land is the one of the best children’s theme parks in New Hampshire, offering rides and entertainment to families with young children for over 65 years. Here’s what you can enjoy in 2022:
- Over 30 Attractions/rides: Fairy tales come to life on their unique attractions! From princesses to pirates, Polar Coaster to Roar-O-Saurus, their family attractions are sure to delight everyone in the family.
- Shows and Experiences: Legend has it that in a place full of fun there were several shows for all ages… Discover all of them at our park. Princes and princesses, fairy tale characters, and many others that will instantly become the best friends of the youngest members of the family. We hope you’ll all be delighted!
- Family dining options including character dinners and tea time. For a full list of restaurants, visit HERE. Guests are also welcome to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the park. No coolers or glass containers. Alcohol is not permitted in the park. When picnicking outside the gates please note that glass containers, alcohol, and all types of grills are prohibited.
Planning a Visit
- Regular Day Ticket (ages 3-59): $54.99 (Buy in advance and SAVE).
- Seniors: $39.99 (Buy in advance and SAVE)
- Buy now!
- See their promotions/discounts page
- See their health & safety page for up to date information on Covid policies.
- Parking is free
Story Land Opens May 28
850 NH Route 16, Glen, NH 03838
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!