Story Land Now Open for 2023!
Story Land Opened on May 27 for the season! Story Land is the one of the best children’s theme parks in New Hampshire, offering rides and entertainment to families with young children for over 65 years. Here’s what you can enjoy in 2023:
- Over 30 Attractions/rides: Fairy tales come to life on their unique attractions! From princesses to pirates, Polar Coaster to Roar-O-Saurus, their family attractions are sure to delight everyone in the family.
- Shows and Experiences: Legend has it that in a place full of fun there were several shows for all ages… Discover all of them at our park. Princes and princesses, fairy tale characters, and many others that will instantly become the best friends of the youngest members of the family. We hope you’ll all be delighted!
- Family dining options including character dinners and tea time. For a full list of restaurants, visit HERE. Guests are also welcome to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the park. No coolers or glass containers. Alcohol is not permitted in the park. When picnicking outside the gates please note that glass containers, alcohol, and all types of grills are prohibited.
Planning a Visit
- Regular Day Ticket (ages 3-59): $39.99 and up.
- Under Age 3 – Free
- Seniors: $29.99 and up.
- Buy now!
- See their promotions/discounts page
- Parking is free
850 NH Route 16, Glen, NH 03838
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!