Stoneleigh-Burnham School offers 2021 Summer Programs for equestrians, performing artists, debaters and public speakers for students ages 8-18.
The 2021 Summer Camps begin June 20 and include the following options:
- Speak Up I: an introduction to debate & public speaking for girls ages 10-13. No experience necessary. (1 week: June 20-26)
- Speak Up II: an advanced program for girls ages 13-18 with experience in debate & public speaking. (1 week: June 20-26)
- Performing Arts Camp: a co-ed program for students ages 10-18 with an interest in dancing, singing and acting. (1 week: June 27-July 3)
- Bonnie Castle Riding Camp: a riding program for girls ages 8-16 for all skill levels. (Waitlist only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on list, or for Summer 2022).
- Horsemanship Day Camp: a half day riding program for novice and beginner riders ages 7-12 (Choose up to 2 weeks: August 2-6, August 9-13)
Three choices of camp day structure:
- Day Camp (8am-4pm) – Each camper who chooses this option will attend from 8am to 4pm. Drop off will be from 8am-8:15am and pick up will be promptly at 4pm. Lunch will be provided. Campers will be immersed in the camp curriculum and follow the day camp schedule.
- Extended Day Camp (8am-8pm) – Each camper who chooses this option will attend from 8am to 8pm. Drop off will be from 8am-8:15am and pick up will be promptly at 8pm. Lunch and dinner will be provided. Campers will be immersed in the camp curriculum and follow the day camp schedule as well as nightly activities outside the specific camp curriculum.
- Residential Camp (overnight) – Campers who choose this option will arrive Sunday afternoon and leave the following Saturday morning. They will stay in individual rooms, due to COVID precautions, and live on campus for their time here. They will receive all three meals of the day. Campers will be immersed in the camp curriculum and follow the day camp schedule as well as nightly activities outside the specific camp curriculum.
There is a 5% discount if you sign up for multiple weeks or if you are part of a sibling group. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
About Stoneleigh-Burnham School:
With its history of fostering the development of strong female identities, its small and inclusive multi-cultural environment, and its dedication to understanding how girls best learn and grow, Stoneleigh-Burnham School guides young women to become active agents of their own destiny.
Stoneleigh-Burnham School is an academic community that fosters an international perspective. We inspire girls to pursue meaningful lives based on honor, respect, and intellectual curiosity. Each student is challenged to discover her best self and graduate with confidence to think independently and act ethically, secure in the knowledge that her voice will be heard.
Stoneleigh-Burnham School Summer Camp
574 Bernardston Rd.
Greenfield, MA 01301