PYO Peaches in Central MA!
PYO Peaches in Central MA! I somehow manage to miss peach picking season every year. I theorize it’s because prime harvest time is right after blueberry season and right before apple picking season, and well, that’s just a lot of time picking.
Don’t know where to go? Here is a list of local farms. PS: It’s always a good idea to call ahead and inquire about picking conditions as crop availability can change daily.
PYO Peaches in Central MA
- Tougas Family Farm, Northborough MA 508-393-6406
- Hollis Hills Farm, Fitchburg, MA 978-696-3130
- Carlson Orchards, Harvard, MA 978-456-3916
- George Hill Orchards, Lancaster, MA 978.365.4331
- Lanni Orchards, Lunenburg, MA 978-582-6246
- Carver Hill Orchard, Stow, MA 978-897-6117
In Massachusetts, the active peach picking season is generally between early August and early September.
Looking for some unique recipes? Check out these yummy sounding alternatives to the traditional peach pie.
Succulent Grilled Peaches with Honey Chevre (great looking dessert!)
Peach & Pear Salsa (great for grilled fish or meats!)
Peach & Blueberry Muffins (a perfect anytime treat!)
Peach Frozen Yogurt (no churning required!)
Where do you PYO Peaches in Central MA? Tell us about it in comments below.
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!