Pick-Your-Own Blueberries in Central MA!
Pick-Your-Own Blueberries in Central MA! We love PYO Blueberry Season. There are so many great reasons to PYO with the family!
- Blueberries are delicious and full of nutrients like Vitamin C. They promote heart, bone and mental health. Helps prevent cancer and more!
- Stock your freezer! Blueberries freeze easily so you can enjoy for months! For easy blueberry freezing tips see Here.
- Great for making jam or fresh desserts. See one of our favorite muffin recipe here.
- It’s an adventure! Bring a picnic and meet new friends.
- You are supporting local farmers and the local economy.
It’s always a good idea to call ahead (or check their social) to inquire about picking conditions as crop availability can change daily. Most farms open early July.
PYO Blueberries & Raspberries:
- Cordelia’s Farm (978) 838-2942
- Douglas Orchard & Farm 508-476-2198
- Hollis Hills Farm 978-696-3130
- Berries ‘N’ Blooms 508-829-5494 (Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the remainder of 2022)
- Sawyer’s Farm, Hubbardston, MA 978 928-3379
George Hill Orchards 978-365-4331
- Tougas Family Farm 508-393-6406
- Derrick Farm 508-882-5591
- Red Apple Farm, Phillipston, MA 978-249-6763
- Carver Hill Orchard 978-897-6117
- Sunburst Blueberry Farm 508-234-9859
- Nourse Farm, Westborough MA 508-366-2644
A General Guide to PYO Fruits
- Strawberries: June
- Cherries: June through July
- Blueberries: early-July through early-August
- Peaches: early to mid-August thru mid-September
- Raspberries: early-August through September
- Apples: mid-August through October.
Where do you like to Pick Your Own in Central MA? Tell us about it in comments.
For a full list of local farms and fruit for all seasons, visit our Pick-Your-Own Directory.
See you on the farm!
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter!