Tennis, Swim, Soccer & so much more!
PAXimum Camp is a day camp for kids who enjoy sports, crafts & the outdoors. Camp runs during school vacations, as well as all summer long. Campers will be able to swim in our pools, play tennis on our red clay courts, and discover through nature hikes and scavenger hunts. The camp also have special activities like science experiments, dance, ping pong, crafts, strength and conditioning and so much more.
PAXimum Camps are held at Paxton Tennis & Fitness Club. The club is on over 8 acres of space including trails, turf fields, courts and a large outdoor pool. As well, our large indoor facility is available for rain days. Everything we do outdoors, we can do indoors too!
PAXimum Camp is a day camp for ages 6-12. We also have CIT programs for ages 13-15.
- Nature Walks – Summer
- Strength Training
- Tennis Intensive Elective
- Ping Pong
- Scavenger Hunts
- Lawn Games – Summer
- Advance Tennis for ages 9-18
- And So Much More!!
- Children ages 6-18
- Hours are 9am-4pm with extended day options available
- There is a sibling discount of $20 per child for 3 or more siblings in a family.
- Great staff/camper ratio of 10:1
- Certified lifeguards are always available during swim time (outdoor and/or indoor pools)
- Camp will run weekly for 10 weeks beginning June 27th.
- Weekly fee $265 (extended day available).
- Register online here
For more information about our April and Summer programs, please visit https://www.paxtenfit.com/pax-camp
Any questions email email@example.com or call the club at 508-755-8223
Paxton Tennis and Fitness Sports Camp
603 Pleasant Street Paxton, MA 01612