This week we highlight Shrewsbury Public Library!
Shrewsbury Public Library is one of the busiest libraries in Central MA. You will find many events for families throughout the week. They are open 7 days a week! A great place to take the kids!
Regular Weekly Events
- Book Beats: An early literacy storytime & movement program for 2-3 year olds.
- LEGO Build It!: Take on a challenge or build as you wish.
- Babies, Books, and Bubbles: Stories and fingerplay for birth-2 years.
- Wiggle Words: Books, songs and dancing for littles through age 3.
- Tinker Time: A S.T.E.A.M program for ages 2-4.
- Preschool Yoga: Yoga for preschoolers and their parents.
- Chess Club For Kids
- Courtyard Storytime
You will also find special craft days, scavenger hunts, holiday events, Girls Who Code, teen gaming, read to a dog and more!
Please check the library website directly for updated events.
Discounted Museum/Attraction Passes Offered
- Basketball Hall of Fame
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Davis Farmland
- Discovery Museum
- Garden in the Woods
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- MA State Police Museum and Learning Center
- MA Parks Pass
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- Museum of Russian Icons
- Mystic Aquarium
- NE Aquarium
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Salem Witch Museum
- Southwick’s Zoo
- New England Botanic Garden
- USS Constitution Museum
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm (Closed Saturdays before a Monday holiday)
- Sunday: 1 pm-5 pm October – May (Closed Sundays before a Monday holiday)
Shrewsbury Public Library
609 Main Street, Shrewsbury MA
For more local library spotlights, see here.
Is there a library we should highlight? Drop us a suggestion in the comments!