Library Spotlight: Leicester Public Library on Route 9 in Leicester MA! A cheerful and bright space for families to enjoy books, imaginative play, storytime and more! We love this newly renovated space!
Tuesdays & Fridays: 10am – 11am
Drop in for stories, music, movement and crafts. No registration required. See here for additional monthly events for kids and families.
Discounted Museum/Attraction Passes Offered:
- MA State Parks
- New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill
- USS Constitution Museum
- Worcester Art Museum
- American Heritage Museum
- Worcester Historical Museum
- Details on each pass here!
- T/TH: 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- W/F: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Sat: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Closed Sat (Memorial Day – Labor Day) & most state/ federal holidays.
- Closed Sundays and Mondays
Leicester Public Library
1136 Main St. (Route 9) Leicester, MA
See our other library spotlights here: