The Learning First Charter Public School in Worcester is now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year.
Learning First Charter School is open to students entering grades K-8 and committed to celebrating the diversity of the community where every child and every parent feels welcome and connected.
They offer students and families:
- A safe and nurturing learning environment
- Highly qualified teachers equipped to tailor instructions to different learning needs of children and fully committed to students’ success
- Strong ELL Curriculum created by language education experts to help English Language Learners accelerate their English language proficiency
- A staff that puts children and families first by maintaining strong communication and access to support services
- Well-rounded instructional programs that integrate art, music, technology, and character education into everyday learning
- Health and wellness instruction starting in kindergarten
- Opportunities to extend learning through assemblies, field trips, and after-school activities.
- New building in fall 2022 with larger classrooms, a full-scale gymnasium, two high-school-level science labs, more spacious art and music spaces, an auditorium, a beautiful cafeteria, and more office and on-site parking space.
How to Apply:
- The deadline to apply is Feb. 28, 2024
- Apply Here: https://learningfirstcharter.org/admission/
Learning First Charter School
50 Richland St
Worcester, MA 01610