Kids get FREE ADMISSION to Old Sturbridge Village this summer!
There’s so much to see, do, learn, and explore this summer at the Village! No two visits are the same. Check the daily schedule for details.
- Explore the scenic 200-acre campus, including historical buildings and nature trails
- Be inspired by the craftspeople demonstrating skills like pottery, blacksmithing, sewing, and wool-processing
- Meet cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride (no extra cost!)
- Listen to music and other special performances – every day is something different!
- Play games like 19th-century baseball or hoop and stick
- Cool off with a sweet treat from the Scoop Shop or enjoy a famous OSV cookie at the Miner Grant Store
- Learn about seasonal tasks like cheese-making and haying
- Visit the gardens and see what’s growing
Summer Savings Deals
Visit Old Sturbridge Village through Labor Day and save BIG!
- Up to three kids FREE per accompanying paying adult.
- The Village is open Wednesday – Sunday from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Old Sturbridge Village members may also bring non-member children to the Village for free.
The costumed historians will be interpreting throughout the Village. Many of our visitors’ favorite programs have been adapted for viewing outside of the buildings, while new programming has been developed to feature additional outdoor activities at the households and trade shops – allowing us to tell even more stories about life in the 1830s.
Regular Daytime Admission
- Adults $28.00
- Seniors (55 and over) $26.00
- Youths (3-17) $14.00 FREE Through Labor Day!
- Children age 2 and under Admitted Free
- FREE parking
Free Kids Admission at Old Sturbridge Village
1 Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge MA (508) 347-3362