More than 70 lifelike dinosaurs are ready to return from extinction to delight families and dino fans everywhere, as the Jurassic Quest Drive Thru, the nation’s largest and most realistic dinosaur experience, migrates to Gillette Stadium June 18 through July 11, 2021.
- Contactless, family-friendly drive-thru experience
- Lifelike roaring and moving animatronic dinosaurs
- Realistic scenes
- Leading paleontologists consulted to ensure each dinosaur was painstakingly replicated in every detail, from coloration to teeth size, to textured skin, fur or feathers, drawing on the latest research about how we understand dinosaurs and ancient giants of the sea looked and moved.
- Trainer meet-and-greets
- Photo opportunities
- Choose-your-own-audio-adventure tour, allows families to make memories of epic proportions
The Jurassic Quest Drive Thru at Gillette Stadium will be open Wednesday through Sunday, and tickets are available now for this exciting family-friendly experience. Guests can purchase drive-thru tickets for an assigned time slot starting at just $49 per vehicle (8 people or less). Motorcycles and similar vehicles are not permitted at Jurassic Quest. An audio tour comes standard with every purchase (choose from two; special accommodations can be made for the hearing impaired) as well as a safari-style digital souvenir photo of your vehicle and family transported back in time to a prehistoric setting. Guests can also bring a piece of Jurassic Quest home with them with dinosaur toy add-on bundles and merchandise available online for contact-free pickup.
New for 2021
Jurassic Quest Drive Thru guests now get to choose their own audio adventure! Jurassic Quest’s own Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick and Park Ranger Marty provide a fun-filled soundtrack for the hour-long trip back in time to help visitors navigate the dino herd and learn little-known dino facts – packed with plenty of lighthearted humor to tickle funnybones of every age (“get ready to Tricera-STOP here…”)! Visitors can opt for the original audio tour in English and Spanish or a brand-new audio adventure led by Safari Sarah with the rest of the crew serving up a BIG surprise for everyone at the end!
In addition to the life-like dinosaur exhibits, there will be opportunities to visit with one-of-a-kind baby dinosaurs and the Jurassic Quest team of dino trainers. Though no two visits are ever the same, all attendees will leave with the same bragging rights, “We Survived Jurassic Quest 2021!”
- Jurassic Quest Drive Thru adventurers will need to buy tickets in advance online.
- Tickets are $49 per vehicle and include a 100% ticket guarantee that in the event of a show cancellation or postponement for any reason, the purchase price will be refunded.
- Guests must travel through the drive-thru in the comfort of their own vehicle – no rentals or golf carts will be provided, and walkers are not allowed.
- To ensure participant safety, all guests must ride inside their vehicles (yes, pets inside vehicles are allowed), no riders in truck beds.Trailers are also not allowed – we’re worried they might tempt the hungry dinos too much!
- Oversized vehicles and vehicles with 9 or more riders are permitted but must contact Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org, for pricing and scheduling.
- A full list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found online.
Jurassic Quest takes extra precautionary measures to provide a clean and safe event and operates under COVID-19 safety protocols in accordance with county, state and CDC guidelines. Guests are to remain in their own vehicles and to wear masks in the event they exit the vehicle in allowed areas (restrooms). Social distancing rules are requested of all guests and maintained by Jurassic Quest crew. We sanitize equipment, dinosaurs and workstations frequently and thoroughly throughout the entirety of the event. Our employees apply hand sanitizer and wash hands regularly throughout each day, in addition to wearing masks. Guest safety and enjoyment is our top priority.
Jurassic Quest and Gillette Stadium staff will be on-hand to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines are being followed. Please refer to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ website for COVID-19 travel restrictions and guidelines.
ABOUT GILLETTE STADIUM
Gillette Stadium, located in Foxborough, Mass., is New England’s premier sports and entertainment venue. The 65,878-seat stadium is the full-time home of the NFL’s six-time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots. Gillette Stadium is also the home field of the New England Revolution of Major League Soccer and one of the world’s top grossing concert venues, according to Billboard and Pollstar. Other notable sporting events held at Gillette Stadium include the 2016 NHL Winter Classic, international soccer matches, NCAA athletics, professional lacrosse, motor sports and the Massachusetts high school football state championships. For more information, visit Gillette Stadium.
ABOUT JURASSIC QUEST
The largest and most realistic dinosaur exhibition in North America, currently touring as a drive-thru experience. With animatronic land and water dwellers, Jurassic Quest is the only dinosaur event that features up to 100 true-to-life-sized dinosaur replicas from the very small, to the gigantic, to those found under the sea. Guests will see their favorite dinosaurs move, roar and roam and have the chance to interact with baby and adolescent dinosaurs, including the T. Rex, Triceratops, Megalodon and many others. Everything comes bigger in Texas, and Houston-based Jurassic Quest has been mounting epic dinosaur experiences since 2014, treating millions of people around the world to an as-close-as-you-can-get look at the giants that ruled the Earth and sea millions of years ago. Developed in hand with leading paleontologists, Jurassic Quest dinos featuring realistic movement and sound have brought more than 2 million fans a safe family adventure option via new drive-thru experiences.
IMAGES COURTESY OF DWIGHT DARIAN // KRAFT SPORTS + ENTERTAINMENT