JOMP START (Joy of Music Program)
Music classes for birth to 6 years
FREE TRIAL Drop-In CLASSES Saturdays in December.
Drop-in classes will run on December 3, 10 and 17
Little ones love to sing and play. JOMP START is designed to build on that joy and support musical growth with each stage of development. Starting from songs, rhymes and movement through world melodies, rhythms, patterns, and improvisations to pre-instrumental learning, which leads naturally to future success in individual lessons.
Select the Appropriate Class
Baby JOMP from 9:30 – 10:00am
Birth to toddlers with caregiver
Tot JOMP from 10:30 – 11:00am
3’s and 4’s with caregiver
Pre-instrumental Classes for 5’s and 6’s
- Meet The Instrument! 11:30 – 12:00pm A creative, immersive class introducing a wide variety of instruments. Music fundamentals are introduced and reinforced throughout.
- Kinder Keys from 12:30 – 1:00pm The fundamentals of music and piano first through barred instruments and then keyboard.
- Kinder Strings from 1:30 – 2:00pm The fundamentals of music through violin, cello and ukulele
- RSVP’s necessary. Drop In classes have space for up to 15 families each
- Please email email@example.com or call 508-856-9541
- More information available on www.jomp.org