Hopedale Fairy Walk on Saturday 6/10! The Hopedale Parklands will be transformed into an enchanted forest and temporary home for fairies, gnomes, trolls, elves and all magical folk on Saturday!
You’ll stroll the pathways with your family and friends while discovering magical homes tucked into the landscape. Find a new adventure around every corner with several performers and vendors placed throughout.
Did we mention this event is FREE for everyone?
Hopedale Fairy Walk Info
- The fairy walk will take place along the one mile stretch of the blue trail between the Bath House and the Rustic Bridge.
- The entrance is just past the Bath House behind 76 Dutcher Street, Hopedale, MA.
- Vendors and performers placed throughout the walk.
- This is not a loop so keep in mind that it’s one mile in and one mile back. It really doesn’t seem like much when you’re in the fun of it but we’ve got plenty of resting spots.
- Bring your camera, the scenery is amazing!
- See their FB page for more details.
Hopedale Fairy Walk
(GPS Address: Entrance is behind the Bath House on 76 Dutcher Street, Hopedale, MA)
Saturday, June 10, 2023; 10:00am-4:00pm
FREE parking and admission! GPS ADDRESS: Use 76 Dutcher Street (the entrance is just behind this house). Parking lots: Shuttle bus will stop at the municipal lot next to the Hopedale High School (25 Adin Street), the Draper Field lot (entrance across from 2 Bancroft Park) and will drop off at the top of the driveway leading into the event.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!