We love finding all the deals! Have a little musician in the house? Now is a great time to sign up for those music lessons you’ve been considering. Here’s the deal:
Sign up for four lessons anytime between now and January 5th, 2021 and they’ll waive the $40 registration fee! If you choose to extend your lessons beyond the four week special, the ‘no registration fee’ still applies.
- Some in-person options available – many remote options.
- For ages 6 and up.
- Lessons must be scheduled to begin anytime before February 15th, 2021.
- Four consecutive lesson weeks (excluding the traditional February School vacation week) are required for school aged students. This is because students need consistency to learn effectively and teacher schedules do not permit ad hoc scheduling.
Cost for 4 lessons:
- 30 minutes: $120
- 45 minutes (best for non-beginners or older students): $220
- 60 minutes (best for experienced students): $300
Most instruments available, subject to scheduling availability.
Flute, Fife or Recorder
Guitar – All Styles
Other: Interested in an instrument not listed here? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they can check if a teacher can be available.
Not Sure About In-Person vs. Remote?
Learn more about their online Pakachoag Connect program here.
In-Person is available for some instruments, depending upon teacher availability and schedules.
Still have questions? Please email Kristjon@pakmusic.org. They encourage you to consider remote options. The remote students are progressing and enjoying lessons! For beginners, they may encourage in-person to start.