Holiday Lights Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo! Experience Holiday Lights Spectacular as an all-new walk-through event featuring festive, larger-than-life dazzling displays with 3 million illuminated lights! It’s a must-see event that should be on everyone’s holiday to-do list. Holiday Lights, will run on select dates from November 26 to January 2.
Santa will be visiting on December 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2021 from 5-7 pm. This is free to guests with a same night 5 pm or 6 pm ticket and available on a first-come basis.
WCKC visited Holiday Lights Spectacular, and these are some of the things we loved:
- Easy paved trails over 40 acres. Very stroller friendly.
- The holiday music, piped in everywhere
- 7 year old Emma loved the large giraffes of lights, her favorite animal.
- The tunnel of flashing lights and music*
- Multiple areas for beautiful photo opportunities
- A chance to see some animals. No promises, but we saw wolves, bald eagles, goats and wild bunnies.
- A safe outdoor event for the family. Families are able to stay socially distanced from others.
This is the perfect place to make a family holiday tradition.
*(Please note: the Holiday Lights Spectacular features flashing lights which may affect photosensitive visitors).
- Adults: $12 (members save $2)
- Children 2-12: $10 (members save $1)
- Children Under 1: Free
Tickets for Holiday Lights must be purchased in advance online. PURCHASE TICKETS
- November 26 – 28
- December 2 – 5
- December 9 – January 2
- Santa Dates: December 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2021 from 5-7 pm.
- Holiday Lights will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
WEATHER POLICY – Holiday Lights Spectacular is open rain or shine. There will be no refunds or rescheduling. Please call in advance, check the website or visit Facebook for updates and weather policy.
Roger Williams Park Zoo
1000 Elmwood Ave
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!