Hey Day Festival! Celebrate Wachusett Meadow’s agricultural history at the annual Hey Day festival. Listen to live music, shop local vendors, and enjoy locally made foods and baked goods for sale. Admission includes all activities including canoeing, hayrides, pumpkin painting and more. Princeton Arts Society Members will have art on display and for sale.
Raindate: September 24
- Journey by hayride through the meadow
- Children’s activities including pumpkin painting, crafts, and games
- Canoe Wildlife Pond
- Live music by The Hip Swayers, Tribe, and Chuck & Mud
- Shop local vendors for handmade items and crafts, including art by the Princeton Art Society members
- Purchase local cheese & cider. Refreshments will be available for sale from Mountainside Bakery & Cafe, Monti Farms & Deli, and Red Apple Farm.
Hey Day Festival 2023
Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary
113 Goodnow Road, Princeton MA
Saturday, September 23, 2023; 11:00am-4:00pm