Ah Spring has arrived. Pack up the sweaters and winter gear and break out the Claritin. Just kidding, we love spring and especially love getting outside again. We can’t wait to visit Tower Hill to see nature in full bloom.
HELLO SPRING runs April 1 – May 31
- See thousands of spring tulips, magnolias, lilacs, azaleas and more
- Get inspiration for your own garden with classes, activities and tours
- See the annual 25,000 daffodils in the field, always amazing
- NOTE: Conservatories Closed May 10 – May 21, 2021
(Please excuse them as they move plants from the Orangerie and Limonaia to their homes for the summer! Safety concerns prevent them from allowing guests into the conservatories during this time. All other gardens and trails remain open).
- Entry tickets must be reserved online in advance. Click here to reserve your tickets.
There is so much happening in April at Tower Hill!
School Vacation Week Activities- Flower Power Walk, Fairy Gardens and Gnome Homes, Groovy Jewelry, Floral Crowns and More!
Garden Buds (Ages 4-5) Every Thursday at 10:30am (We love this program)
Programs for Kids 6-12 Birding for Beginners, DIY Flower Press, Trailblazers, Mason Jar Herb Gardens and More!
May Events (All Ages) Insect Safari, Habitrek, Pollinator Power and More!
General Admission Rates:
Members: FREE (must reserve ticket)
Seniors (65+): $11
Youth (6-18): $6
Children 5 and under: Free (must reserve ticket)
Tower Hill Botanic Garden
11 French Drive
Open Daily 10am-5pm
For more events, visit the WCKC Calendar!