Fournier Water Park Now Open!
Fournier Water Now Open! The Fournier Water Park opened for the season on Friday May 20!
The splash pad at the Arthur A. Fournier Sr. Memorial Park, 525 Litchfield St., is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. through September (weather permitting). The splash pad usually opens on Memorial Day weekend and closes on Labor Day.
Things to know:
- To start the water cycle, there is a child-height orange button on the pavilion side of the splash pad. The cycle runs for about 12-14 minutes and the button must be pressed again to restart it.
- The splash pad is free of charge.
- The pavilion can be used on a first come, first served basis, and reservations are not accepted. Please be courteous to others and limit your length of stay under the pavilion to 2 hours.
- No private parties and no pop-up tents are allowed in the splash park area. There are underground sprinklers in the park, so staking anything into the ground is prohibited!
- No dogs are allowed in the splash park, on the ball fields, or in the playground areas.
Information on the early opening can be found on Dean Mazzarella. Leominster Mayor, Facebook page
Fournier Water Park
525 Litchfield St
Fournier Water Park open for the season on Friday 5/20.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!