“Food Truck Fridays” at Carousel Village
“Food Truck Fridays” at Carousel Village at RWP Zoo! Come experience the array of foods and delicious sweets from a variety of vendors at this magnificent event. Take a ride on the historic Carousel, or hop onboard the Carousel Express train (weather permitting). Plus, admission is free! Bring a chair or blanket, and sit on the lawn.
Food Truck Friday Info
- Food Truck Friday is every Friday at 5:00pm-8:30pm through September 30.
- 15+ weekly local vendors.
- There is no admission fee. Just pay for food and any attractions (carousel and train rides).
- Follow signs throughout Roger Williams Park for directions to the Carousel Village, which is located just by the park’s boat house.
- Hasbro Boundless Playground. Free!
- Live Music
- Click here to see a list of participating vendors!
Make a day of it– for the animals!
Before you head over to Food Truck Friday, spend the day at Roger Williams Zoo, only 1/4 mile away! Visit animals from all around the world– get up close with elephants, giraffes, bears, zebras and more.
Did you know that when you visit Roger Williams Park Zoo, you are supporting conservation work to ensure that animals on the critically endangered, endangered, and vulnerable species list survive?
Animals at the Roger Williams Zoo that on these endangered and vulnerable species lists include the red wolf, gibbon, red-crowned crane, snow leopard and Komodo dragon.
Next time you visit Roger Williams Park Zoo and Carousel Village remember as you enjoy spending time with the animals, reading and hearing about who they are, and where they come you are also supporting the health and survival of all the animals you see.
Food Truck Friday at Carousel Village
Roger Williams Park Zoo
1000 Elmwood Avenue, Providence RI
Fridays, through September 30; 5:00pm-8:30pm