Public Skating is back starting Monday, February 15th! Families have suffered financially over the past year so FMC is waiving the admission fee for all public sessions for the remainder of the season!
What to know:
- Skaters must pre-register online 24 hours in advance and can do so here. On-site registration is strictly prohibited.
- Skaters must present a printed email confirmation for admission.
- Sessions are strictly limited to 25 skaters
- Face coverings must be worn at all times on the premises, even when skating
- Skaters must maintain social distance (6′ separation) if not skating with household members
- Spectators only allowed for minors (under 18) and are limited to two parents/guardians and household siblings.
- No skate rentals will be available.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your session
- Public Skate available Mondays – Fridays.
Find a Massachusetts rink and schedules here. Central MA locations include Worcester, Gardner, Auburn, Fitchburg, Natick and Marlborough.