It’s February Vacation in Central Mass and the kids are out of school, now what? We’ve compiled a list of some ways to spend time having fun with the family.
- There are great sledding hills in Central MA, check our sledding guide. Did we leave out your favorite hill? Let us know!
- Totally Tubular! These local attractions offer snow tubing.
- See the free light show at the Boston Hatch Shell.
- Book a sleigh ride.
- Winter Walks & 1/2 Price Admission at Old Sturbridge Village
- Frozen Fruitlands at Fruitlands Museum (Saturday and Sunday only)
- Book a family tour at Plain View Farm in Hubbardston and learn about Alpacas
- See the explosion of color at Tower Hill’s Yarnstorming
- Snow shoe with Mass Audubon (and where you can rent)
- Head downtown Worcester to Worcester Festival of Lights (Free)
- Trombetta’s Mini Golf (Indoor/Outdoor environment). 4 rounds of golf and 4 sundaes for $40!
- The Boston Aquarium and Boston Museum of Science have recently reopened, get a timed ticket
- Book a private session at one of these indoor play gyms. We just did this at Jump Nation, and it was awesome!
- Book a private movie at one of these theaters or a private bowling alley at a local lane.
- Reserve an overnight at a Mass hotel and get some pool time in!
- The Butterfly Place reopens on 2/14. Enjoy a tropical environment, even if it’s only for an hour or so.
- Free Admission for kids at Worcester Art Museum. Timed tickets, reduced capacity and social distancing are in effect. See their tips on how to enjoy the museum with kids.
- Get timed tickets to Discovery Museum. Did you know that they have expanded their outdoor area?
- Animal Adventures has private and general admission tours all week.
- Funstuf Party Place in Fitchburg offering free build a bear events all week. Must register, limited spots.
What is your family doing for February Vacation? Tell us all about it in comments!
Looking for more fun activities to do over February vacation? Check out our calendar for the latest.