EcoTarium February Vacation Week Virtual Camp!
Looking for something fun for the kids to do over February break? The EcoTarium is offering a week-long virtual camp for children 5 – 14 years-old.
Each camper will receive a kit box with extensive Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math activities to complete throughout the week, plus access to online instruction with an EcoTarium educator.
Limited spaces available, guarantee your spot by registering today!
Campers will log onto Zoom each day at 10 a.m. for a one-hour session with EcoTarium educators. Together they’ll use scientific principles to experiment, design, paint, build and explore. Kit activities include, but are not limited to:
- DIY Balance Sculpture. Can physics and art get along? Push the limits and find out!
- Marshmallow Architect. Engineer a tower out of a sweet snack. Will it stand up to the elements?
- Magnetic Painter. Attract and repel your way to a beautiful piece of art!
- Straw Rocket. Become an aerospace engineer and design a deceptively simple rocket as you shoot for the moon.
- Color Chemistry. Rearrange the rainbow using everyday substances– and a couple new ones, too!
- Plus, a live animal encounter!
$150.00. This includes the cost of the week’s programming and the supply kit.
- If you plan to pick your kit up from the museum, please register your camper(s) by Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 12 noon.
- If you plan to have your kit mailed to your residence, please register your camper(s) by Thursday, February 4, at 5 P.M.
222 Harrington Way
“To inspire a passion for science and nature”.