Earth Day Handprint Craft
Here’s a cute Earth Day handprint craft for your kids to make! It’s their hand prints holding the Earth in a heart shape. Teach them that they hold the power to keep Earth clean and healthy!
Earth Day Handprint Craft Materials:
- White, tan, or brown paper
- Blue and green paint
How to Make an Earth Day Handprint Craft:
- Trace your kiddos hand on a piece of skin colored paper, then cut them out.
- Take some white card stock paper and cut out medium size hearts.
- Let them paint the hearts with blue and green to make it look like an Earth.
- Once the hearts are completely dry, glue the handprints behind it and bend the fingers so it looks like they’re holding it.
Craft and photos courtesy of CraftyMorning.com. Check them out for other great craft ideas for kids!
Do you have a favorite Earth Day Craft? Tell us about it in comments!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to the WCKC e-newsletter!