On Saturday, June 12, the Hopedale Parklands will be transformed into an enchanted forest and temporary home for fairies, gnomes, trolls, elves and all magical folk!
You’ll stroll the pathways with your family and friends while discovering magical homes tucked into the landscape. Find a new adventure around every corner with several performers and vendors placed throughout.
Did we mention this event is FREE for everyone?
Fairy Walk Info
- The fairy walk will take place along the one mile stretch of the blue trail between the Bath House and the Rustic Bridge.
- The entrance is just past the Bath House behind 76 Dutcher Street, Hopedale, MA.
- This is not a loop so keep in mind that it’s one mile in and one mile back. It really doesn’t seem like much when you’re in the fun of it but we’ve got plenty of resting spots.
- Bring your camera, the scenery is amazing!
- Visit their website for current Fairy Walk Covid information.
Hopedale Fairy Walk
(Entrance is behind the Bath House on 76 Dutcher Street, Hopedale, MA)
Saturday, June 12, 2021; 10:00am-4:00pm
FREE parking and admission!