Quarantine is a great time to try out all kinds of yummy recipes and experiences! Check out these DIY ice cream bowls that any kid will love!
- Makes 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 mins
- 4 small balloons
- 3 cups chocolate or white chocolate melts
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Inflate 4 small balloons to the size you want your bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set to the side.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl (large enough to dip the balloon bottoms in), heat the chocolate melts per package instructions until smooth.
- Place sprinkles into a large bowl for dipping.
- Working with one balloon at a time, dip the bottom of the balloon into the melted chocolate, rolling it so that half of the balloon is covered with a thick layer of chocolate. Once covered, roll the chocolate covered part of the balloon into the sprinkles.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and freeze until chocolate has hardened.
- Once fully set, pop balloons with a pin and carefully remove balloons to reveal bowls. Serve with ice cream.
Recipe credit to Delish. Check out their website for more ideas!
Photo: Food Network