Dinosaur Place Pumpkin Passage!
Dinosaur Place Pumpkin Passage! Come Celebrate Halloween with The Dinosaur Place.
Ghosts & ghouls, unicorns & dragons – all creatures, real or mythical are welcome at the Pumpkin Passage!
Kick back with a cup of hot cider and enjoy the crisp fall air while you let the little ones loose in the inflatable corn maze, bounce houses and a tower-like 20 ft slide. Play a game of Who’s Your Pumpkin?, inflatable axe throwing and corn hole or simply relax around our raised fireplace, while roasting marshmallows.
Bewitching fire spinning performances will be happening Fridays & Saturdays at 6:30 & 7:30 PM to dazzle and delight the whole family (except Trick-or-Treat night on Oct. 29th).
• Trail of lights with glowing dinosaurs, pumpkins and mythical creatures
• Fire spinning shows*
• Bounce houses, a tower-like 20 FT. slide & inflatable corn maze
• Marshmallow roasting
• Cornhole & other lawn games
• Dozens of photo opportunities
• Food truck*
• Trick-or-Treat night with candies and presents (October 29)
- Time sessions: 5 PM & 7 PM.
- Sellouts expected! Reserve your tickets online now: https://tinyurl.com/pumpkinpassage
- About 1 hour, 12 minutes from Worcester, MA
Cost of Admission
- $25 (Children under 2 are free with the exception of Trick or Treat Night)
- $45 Combo pass. See Dinosaur Place by day and the Pumpkin Passage at night.
Dinosaur Place Pumpkin Passage
1650 Hartford-New London Tpke., Route 85, Montville, CT
Image Courtesy of Dinosaur Place
Don’t miss thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!