Dino Safari comes to Quincy Market! Dino Safari is a walk through adventure like no other.
Travel Back in Time
Grab a Jurassic passport and feel the thrill of standing next to 30+ giant moving dinosaurs on a walk-through expedition for the whole family. Along the journey, earthquakes might erupt, dinosaurs could battle, and your family might just have to help save a baby dinosaur’s life!
Get to Know Every Dino
Dino Safari is both thrilling and educational. Learn how dinosaurs evolved over time, where on Earth they lived, and the discoveries paleontologists have made about how they ate, moved, and behaved.
Covid Safety Protocols
Dino Safari is a hands-free experience suited to a socially-distant yet innovative world. Located in the city, the venue provides ample space to walk around while maintaining social distancing. Rest assured that safety measures will be in place and local guidelines will be followed to allow you to enjoy your adventure to the fullest.
- Dates: Wednesdays-Sundays through May 2022
- Duration: Your visit will take approx. 30-60 minutes
- Location: Quincy Market – 206 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109. Enter by the Rotunda on the Second Level
- Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 2 do not need a ticket to attend
- Price: ticket prices start at $16.50 but bundles available to save $$.
- Get Tickets here
According to City of Boston safety and health guidelines for indoor entertainment events starting on January 15, 2022 attendees ages 12+ must show proof of vaccination. Starting March 1, attendees ages 5+ must show proof of vaccination. See more details in your PDF ticket.
For more family events, visit the WCKC calendar of events!