Cornerstone summer riding programs are an ideal way to introduce children with limited riding experience to the pleasures of horseback riding, and for children who are already experienced riders to practice what they know and enjoy the pleasure of learning new skills.
- Learn the basics on how to catch, lead, tie up, brush, bridle, saddle, and mount
- How to care for a horse
- Students will receive riding lessons
- Authentic horse show as the grand finale to demonstrate their skills
What to Bring
- Food & Drinks
- Suitable riding attire (such as long pants and a shoe with a heel) for the day. (Comfortable clothing such as shorts and sneakers may be brought to change into).
- Helmets are available
- July 17-21
- July 31-August 4 – Sold Out
- Drop-off is 8:30 a.m. and pick-up is 4:30 p.m.
- Book here for summer camp: https://cornerstoneranch.org/riding-lessons-clinics/summer-riding-programs/
- August 15 – A One Day Horse Workshop. Learn more and sign up here: https://cornerstoneranch.org/riding-lessons-clinics/summer-riding-programs/
About Cornerstone Ranch
Cornerstone Ranch offers year-round horseback riding for beginners through advanced. Cornerstone Ranch offers trail riding, riding lessons, sleigh rides, wagon rides, birthday parties, and pony rides.
29 Dowds Lane