Cornerstone Ranch April Vacation & Summer Riding!
Next date: Tuesday, April 18 2023. Book soon, limited availability!
Date: Tuesday April 18
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Book HERE for April 18!
- Morning and afternoon riding sessions
- Horse sense in saddling, leading, and grooming
- Exercising a horse
- Horse feeding and care
- Trail riding (Time & weather dictates)
- Other social and educational outdoor activities
Children are required to bring their own food, drinks, sunscreen, and suitable riding attire (such as long pants and a shoe with a heel) for the day. Comfortable clothing such as shorts and sneakers may be brought to change into. Helmets are available.
Bring comfortable clothes. For riding: long pants and closed, comfortable shoes with a small heel. We have plenty of helmets, but if you would like to bring your own you may. Please make sure it is approved for riding. Bicycle helmets are not approved for horseback riding.
Cornerstone summer riding programs are an ideal way to introduce children with limited riding experience to the pleasures of horseback riding, and for children who are already experienced riders to practice what they know and enjoy the pleasure of learning new skills.
- Learn the basics on how to catch, lead, tie up, brush, bridle, saddle, and mount
- How to care for a horse
- Students will receive riding lessons
- Authentic horse show as the grand finale to demonstrate their skills
What to Bring
- Food & Drinks
- Suitable riding attire (such as long pants and a shoe with a heel) for the day. (Comfortable clothing such as shorts and sneakers may be brought to change into).
- Helmets are available
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 31-August 4
- August 14-18
- Drop-off is 8:30 a.m. and pick-up is 4:30 p.m.
- Book here for summer camp: https://cornerstoneranch.org/riding-lessons-clinics/summer-riding-programs/