WCKC will be highlighting Central MA public libraries to find out all the goods! This week we feature Conant Public Library! For each new library we visit, we’ll report back on questions like: What makes this library extra special? What programs can you expect? What passes does this library offer?
We love the Sterling Library. We found several areas for younger children to play, read and explore. The new area for older kids is very cool! During our visit, storytime was going on in the children’s activity room so we will have to go back and check that out sometime.
Regular weekly events:
- Monday Afternoon Story Time: Ages 2 ½ – 7. Registration required
- Tuesday Morning Story Time: Ages 18 months – 3. Registration required.
- Wednesday Morning Story Time: Ages 2 ½ – 7. Registration required
- Thursday Morning: Drop in Baby Story Time
- Drop In Lego Club
- Kids Cook
- Book Club
On the February calendar, you will find special craft events and February Vacation specials. Please check the library website directly for updated events.
Discounted Museum/Attraction Passes Offered:
- Discovery Museum
- Davis Farmland
- Museum of Russian Icons
- Mystic Aquarium
- New England Aquarium
- Providence Children’s Museum
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- USS Constitution Museum
- Worcester Historical Museum
- Details on each pass here!
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm (10-1 in July and August)
- Sunday & Friday: Closed
Sterling Public Library
4 Meetinghouse Hill Road, Sterling MA
What other libraries have we highlighted? Find them here:
- Beaman Library
- Forbush Memorial
- Gale Free Library (Holden)
- Rutland Library
- Frances Perkins (Worcester)
- Oxford Free Library
- Richards Memorial Library (Paxton)
- Shrewsbury Library
- Spencer Library