WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite & current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, we will have new ideas for you each week!
Get out of the house!
- Main Street Pastries in Northborough offers several in-person baking classes each week. Small class sizes so sign up early! Unicorn Cake Pops? Yes please!
- Mulligan’s Mini Golf opens for the season on Saturday May 8th. Reserve your tee time!
- Passes and Discounts to Boston Aquarium, Davis Farmland, The Butterfly Place, Zoo New England, Old Sturbridge Village and more are all available through the Worcester Public Library Pass Program.
- Kimball Farm Westford has reopened with bumper boats, mini golf, ice cream & more!.
- The Boston Swan Boats are reopening on May 8th! Get your tickets right at the dock!
At Home Crafts/Ideas/Projects
- The Boston Mother’s Day Duckling Parade will be virtual this year. Tune in at noon on May 9th to see the ducklings, music, magic and crafts!
- Burlap Bee in Holden offers online art classes for kids of all ages. Sign up for a series or do a drop in class. Classes are 1 hour, Mondays-Fridays.
- Participate in the 10th Annual Walk for Birthdays as a family. This virtual walk a thon runs through mid June and helps raise funds for homeless families celebrating birthdays. What a great cause!
Summer Camp? It’s not too early to plan for Summer Camp 2021. See our Summer Camp Guide for great local options.
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this spring? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!