WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite & current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, you will find new ideas each week in this feature!
Get out of the house!
- The Boston Children’s Museum has reopened. Get your timed tickets!
- Looking for a new place to hike? See our growing WCKC Hikes Page.
- Greenhill Park & Farm Zoo has reopened to the public! It’s Free!
- Do your kids dig Giant Machinery? Davis Farmland Machinery Madness is May 29-31!
- Tougas Family Farm will be open on Saturday May 29 for ice cream! Play in the playground and visit the goats. Weather depending. Once Strawberry picking season begins, they will be open daily for ice cream.
At Home Projects/Crafts/Ideas
- Try one of these kooky themes to get everyone loving dinnertime.
- Home Depot has a DIY bird feeder video. They are super easy to make at home with a 1/2 gallon milk carton.
- Make your teacher this useful and cute end-of-year gift. We’ve all had a tough school year, this personalized gift will show your teacher you care.
Summer Camp? It’s not too early to plan for Summer Camp 2021. See our Summer Camp Guide for great local options.
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this spring? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!