WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite & current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, we will have new ideas for you each week!
Get out of the house!
- Have you hiked Purgatory Chasm? It is one of our favorite spots!
- You can book a private visit at The Butterfly Place in Westford. For $16pp, schedule your time at 9am! They open at 10am, so you will have the place to yourself for an hour.
- The Hebert Candy Mansion Ice Cream Window reopens on May 22 and they are kicking off the fun with live music…..and of course ice cream! Bring a picnic!
- Mass Pirates Football Indoor Arena is back! Opening game is at the DCU Center on Saturday May 22. Tickets start at just $12!
At Home Crafts/Ideas/Projects!
- Holden Recreation is offering a 6-week virtual Kids Test Kitchen. It is open to residents and non-residents. Wednesday nights beginning June 9th from 5-6pm. Cost: $84.
- Connect with nature and make a simple fairy house. It’s the perfect time of year for this cute project.
- Toddler Activity: You’ve Got Mail. This is a great activity for the littles.
Summer Camp? It’s not too early to plan for Summer Camp 2021. See our Summer Camp Guide for great local options.
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this spring? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!