WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite & current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, we will feature new ideas each week!
Get out of the house!
- Plan now for April School Vacation Week! Check out our April Staycation Guide of things to do locally. We will be adding events as we get closer to mid April!
- We recently visited the American Heritage Museum in Hudson. Read about it and consider taking the kids. (They also have special April vacation hours and outdoor events coming soon).
- Sign up! Worcester Earth Day Cleanup is Saturday morning 4/10. This year each site is limited to 10 volunteers. Join a group or start your own!
- Explore the StoryWalk at Chestnut Hill Farm. It’s free!
- It’s National Livestock Week. Celebrate at Douglas Orchard & Farm (April 10) with animal meet and greets! Children under 16 free. $5 adults.
At Home Crafts/Ideas/Projects
- Each spring we love making our annual fairy gardens. See some great tips here to make one this year!
- Make a rainbow rice sensory bin for your toddler/preschooler with this easy recipe.
- Worcester Art Museum is LIVE on Facebook on Saturday mornings at 11:30. Join in and learn about Arms and Armor. Fun, informative, and free!
Summer Camp? It’s not too early to plan for Summer Camp 2021. See our Summer Camp Guide for great local options.
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this spring? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!