WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, you will find new ideas each week in this feature!
- Hike with Goats! This small Lunenburg farm lets you hike with their goats on conservation land at the bottom of their property. Hikes are for all
- Meet & Greet with Animal Adventures at Conant Library in Sterling. Thursday morning 6/24!
- Fun at Carter & Stevens Farm! Every weekend live music, ice cream, playground, farm animals and brews.
- Family Time with Big Jon Short is at Timberyard Brewing on Sunday 6/27 at noon!
- Get your tickets to Mud Day at the EcoTarium for some messy fun!
Just a Tank Away
- The Asian Lantern Experience is winding down at Roger Williams Park Zoo. Last chance to get your tickets through 7/4!
- The T-Rex Adventure continues all summer at Stone Zoo. Included with zoo admission!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this month? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!