WCKC weekly highlights of where to go and what to do with the kids: we have compiled a list of some of our favorite current boredom busters for you. Stay tuned, you will find new ideas each week in this feature!
- East View Farm in Rutland has just opened! They have locally made ice cream, farm animals and amazing views. Watch for their restaurant opening soon!
- Wild Hideaways! Tower Hill’s new exhibit is open 7 days a week. What an adventure!
- Hubbardston Fair is coming on June 12th!
- CC Lowell’s Art in the Lot begins on Saturday June 12th. A weekly art market featuring vendors and kid’s crafts.
- Have you seen our Summer Bucket List?
Just a Tank Away
- The Caterpillar Lab is back at Discovery Museum! Get up close and see a huge variety of New England caterpillar species showcased on open-air displays of local plants. June 8-20.
- Springfield Museum just opened Wild Kratts Creature Power!
- I grew up in Western MA and have always loved Look Memorial Park. You will love it too!
- Check out the free catch and release Gone Fishing event at Bass Pro this weekend and next!
Summer Camp? It’s not too early to plan for Summer Camp 2021. See our Summer Camp Guide for great local options.
How are you keeping your family active, engaged and busy this month? Maybe we will feature your ideas next week!
Check our calendar pages for events 365 days a year!