Target’s Trade-In event in back! Customers can trade in old car seats in exchange for a 20% off Target coupon, which can be put towards a new car seat, car seat base, travel system, stroller or select baby home gear [like] playards, high chairs, swings, rockers and bouncers.
All types of car seats will be accepted for trade in, including ones that are expired or damaged.
A new benefit of the April 2021 Target car seat trade-in event is that they now allow two trade ins per account. You can use your coupon either in store or online and most major baby gear is eligible.
Here’s how it works:
- Bring an old car seat to Target and drop it in the designated box inside the store.
- Open up the Target app and scan the code on the box. A Guest Services team member can assist if needed.
- Open your wallet in the Target app and view “Extra Offers” to get your coupon.
- Click the green check mark next to the offer. You can use the coupon online or scan the barcode at the register.
- See here for additional details!
The 20% off coupon expires on May 1, 2021.