Event Series: Unicorn Experience at The Farm at Summit Wynds
Unicorn Experience at The Farm at Summit Wynds
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Visit our Unicorns of all sizes and colors.
- Strike a pose. Bring your camera/phone to take pictures. (No professional set ups)
- Shop with our local Artisans and Crafters
- Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields (not in bloom), overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
- Enjoy lavender treats & drinks (Outside food is not be permitted.)
- Take a wagon ride around the farm.
- Listen to a Unicorn Story with a princess
- Collect Unicorn Trading Cards
- Bounce around in our bouncy castle ($5 or included in a Unicorn Lovers Package)
- Hike our nature trail (It’s about a mile long and you’ll be walking through the woods, the enchanting pine grove, then in the field near the horse pasture and back up the hill to the barn area. This trail has rough terrain, pass at your own risk and wear sturdy shoes or boots.)
- Take a self guided farm tour (use our Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs, and chickens
- Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds
- Ride a horse or pony ($5 or included in a Unicorn Lovers Package) – Children only
- Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade
- Take a Spiritual Journey through the lavender labyrinth
- Stop in our Vintage Camper Photo Booth and strike a pose
- Various children’s activities such as: Hoot N Holler Hill, Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with spring horses, Face Painting, Workshops and more. (some fees do apply for certain activities – see our website for more info)
- Download our Free App to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt