Event Series: Lavender Farm Fest
Lavender Farm Fest
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
During our Lavender Farm Fest we offer the chance to take home a beautiful bundle of fresh lavender. We have over 20* varieties to choose from.
Scissors and instructions on how to cut are provided. You’ll be provided a wire tie and what ever you can fit in your wire tie is a bundle. $10 per bundle
*some varieties may not be ready to cut on the date you are here. We will advise you of which ones are available.
- Hoot N Holler Hill
Located in the bottom field, its a great place for the kids to play, run, tumble, holler and have fun.
- Farm Tours: Visit the goats, sheep, horses, chickens, bees and pigs. And our dog Amelia, who keeps them all in line. Hear about the care of the animals and operations of the farm.
- Farmer Chip & Granny’s Stable: Whether you’re a kid, or a kid at heart, you’ll have fun at Farmer Chip & Granny’s Stable. Located just beyond Hoot N Holler Hill.
Get tickets here: https://summitwynds.ticketspice.com/2023-lavender-farm-fest
- Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields, overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
- Strike a pose. Hand held cameras & phones are welcome to take photos in the sunflower fields and sunflower rooms. No Tripods or flash. Professional photo shoots are not allowed during our festivals and must be booked for a separate date.
- Enjoy lavender treats & drinks (Outside food is not be permitted.)
- Listen to live music
- Stop into our Vintage Camper photo booth for some fun pictures
- Purchase a glass of beer or wine from Seven Saws Brewing, including a Honey Lavender Beer made from our lavender (21+ only)
- Take a peek at our newly hatched chicks
- Shop our Boutique Artisanal Marketplace
- Participate in the peacefulness of a Yoga Class in the Lavender Field.
- Hike our nature trail (It’s about a mile long and you’ll be walking through the woods, the enchanting pine grove, then in the field near the horse pasture and back up the hill to the barn area. This trail has rough terrain, pass at your own risk and wear sturdy shoes or boots.)
- Take a self guided farm tour (use our Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs and chickens
- Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds
- Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade or a lavender soft serve ice cream
- Take a spiritual journey through the lavender labyrinth
- Bring your children for various children’s activities such as: Hoot N Holler Hill, Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with pony hops, spring horses & unicorn hops
- Whats the buzz about? Our farm is a haven to pollinators. Watch them working to collect pollen.
- Purchase a butterfly envelope and release your own butterfly at the farm.
- Download our app to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt
- Free Parking
Photo: The Farm at Summit Wynds