- This event has passed.
Holiday Lights Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo
November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Holiday Lights Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo! Experience Holiday Lights Spectacular as an all-new walk-through event featuring festive, larger-than-life dazzling displays with 3 1/2 million illuminated lights! It’s a must-see event that should be on everyone’s holiday to-do list. Holiday Lights, will run on select dates from November 25 to January1.
WCKC visited Holiday Lights Spectacular in 2021, and these are some of the things we loved:
- Easy paved trails over 40 acres. Very stroller friendly.
- The holiday music, piped in everywhere
- 7 year old Emma loved the large giraffes of lights, her favorite animal.
- The tunnel of flashing lights and music*
- Multiple areas for beautiful photo opportunities
- A chance to see some animals. No promises, but we saw wolves, bald eagles, goats and wild bunnies.
- A safe outdoor event for the family. Families are able to stay socially distanced from others.
This is the perfect place to make a family holiday tradition.
*(Please note: the Holiday Lights Spectacular features flashing lights which may affect photosensitive visitors).
- Adults: $12 (members save $2)
- Children 2-12: $10 (members save $1)
- Children Under 1: Free
Tickets for Holiday Lights must be purchased in advance online. PURCHASE TICKETS
WEATHER POLICY – Holiday Lights Spectacular is open rain or shine. There will be no refunds or rescheduling. Please call in advance, check the website or visit Facebook for updates and weather policy.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!