- This event has passed.
Holiday Lights Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo
November 24 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Holiday Lights Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo! Bring family and friends to experience Holiday Lights Spectacular – an annual walk-through experience just in time for the holidays. Join RWP Zoo nightly November 24 – December 31, 2023, for a dazzling light display through the Zoo. Featuring 40 acres of festive larger-than-life luminous displays, this year’s event is even bigger and brighter with more than 3 1/2 million illuminated lights! Event runs from 5pm – 9:30pm
WCKC visited Holiday Lights Spectacular in 2021, and these are some of the things we loved:
- Easy paved trails over 40 acres. Very stroller friendly.
- The holiday music, piped in everywhere
- 7 year old Emma loved the large giraffes of lights, her favorite animal.
- The tunnel of lights and music
- Multiple areas for beautiful photo opportunities
- A chance to see some animals. No promises, but we saw wolves, bald eagles, goats and wild bunnies.
- A safe outdoor event for the family. Families are able to stay socially distanced from others.
This is the perfect place to make a family holiday tradition.
- Adults: $14 (members save $2)
- Children 2-12: $12 (members save $1)
- Children Under 1: Free
Tickets for Holiday Lights must be purchased in advance online. PURCHASE TICKETS
WEATHER POLICY – Holiday Lights Spectacular is open rain or shine. There will be no refunds or rescheduling. Please call in advance, check the website or visit Facebook for updates and weather policy.
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!