Big E: Be a Kid for a Day – Special Admission Pricing
On opening day, everyone pays kid’s admission price of $10!
The Big E is back, ushering in another year of classic entertainment, exceptional exhibits, delicious fair foods, rides and shopping you can’t get anywhere else.
With all of these features, the largest fair in the Northeast gets ready to offer fairgoers yet another round of the most fun-filled 17 days of the year!
- Gates: 8am
- Avenue of States: 10am – 9pm
- Storrowton Village: 10am – 9pm
- Most Exhibits & Buildings: 10am – 10pm
- Midway: Sunday – Thursday, 11am – 10pm; Friday, 10am-11pm; Saturday, 10am – 11pm
- Craft Common: 10am – 10pm
- Agricultural Events: Agricultural activities begin early in the morning and are open to the public in the Mallary Complex.
Get your tickets to these awesome 2021 concerts:
- Zach Williams with Cory Asbury of Bethel Music
- Billy Idol
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- Goo Goo Dolls
Regular Gate Admission
- Adults: $15
- Children ages 6-12: $10
- Buy your tickets in advance by 9/15 and save 20%
- Children five and under are free.
Midway Magic Passes
- Discounted price of $25 (through 9/15) – valid any one day Mon. – Fri. (or for 26 tickets on the weekend)
The Big E
1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield MA 413.737.2443
September 17- October 3, 2021
Don’t miss a thing, subscribe to Worcester Central Kids Calendar E-newsletter!