Come with the whole family to the Butterfly Experience at The Farm at SummitWynds!
Tickets are limited and can be purchased here: The Butterfly Experience
Dates & Time:
- Saturday & Sunday August 19 & 20
- 10 am – 4 pm
- Receive a live Painted Lady butterfly to set free
- Take a walk through our Sunflower Stroll – U Pick will be available if Mother Nature cooperates
- Strike a pose. Bring your camera/phone to take pictures. (No professional set ups)
- Shop the local Artisans and Crafters
- Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields (not in bloom), overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
- Enjoy lavender treats & drinks (Outside food is not be permitted.)
- Take a wagon ride around the farm.
- Hike their nature trail (It’s about a mile long and you’ll be walking through the woods, the enchanting pine grove, then in the field near the horse pasture and back up the hill to the barn area. This trail has rough terrain, pass at your own risk and wear sturdy shoes or boots.)
- Take a self guided farm tour (use their Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs, and chickens
- Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds
- Ride a horse or pony – $5 at the door
- Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade
- Take a Spiritual Journey through the lavender labyrinth
- Stop in our Vintage Camper Photo Booth and strike a pose
- Various children’s activities such as: Hoot N Holler Hill, Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with spring horses, Face Painting, workshops and more. (some fees do apply for certain activities – see their website for more info)
- Download their Free App to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt
The Farm at SummitWynds
The Butterfly Experience
69 Summit St
Jefferson, MA (Holden)
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the WCKC e-newsletter!