Breezy Waterslides Open for Season!
Breezy Waterslides opened for the season on June 11! Breezy Picnic Grounds & Waterslides is a family-owned recreational facility nestled in the heart of the Blackstone Valley National Heritage Corridor in south central Massachusetts.
Children, parents and grandparents can have a full day of family fun at Breezy! Just pack a lunch for a picnic or visit their snack bar. Everyone will enjoy swimming in crystal-clear Whitins Reservoir, riding the waterslides (with unlimited rides!) and relaxing in their clean, well-groomed grounds.
Breezy Waterslides Hours
June 11 &12 (Closed Monday June 13 ~ Thursday June 16 and August 29-Sept 2)
Open Daily Starting
Friday June 17 – Labor Day
Breezy Picnic Grounds & Waterslides has:
- Three 300′ waterslides with unlimited rides!
- Spacious, immaculately maintained picnic grounds.
- Large tables by the water and throughout the grounds.
- Lake swimming with sandy areas for kids.
- Snack bar. Game rooms.
- Certified lifeguards at the beach and slides.
- Clean restrooms and changing facilities.
- Ample free parking.
- Corporate & special group outing packages.
- For 2022 Summer Admission Rates: https://breezysummer.com/prices/
Breezy Waterslides Opens June 11
520 Northwest Main Street
Douglas, MA (508) 476-2664
Photo courtesy of Breezy Picnic Grounds & Waterslides
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to the Worcester Central Kids Calendar Weekly E-newsletter!